Marge And Homer Turn A Couple PlayMarge And Homer Turn A Couple Play (2006) Season 17 Episode HABF16- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 346 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, H.K. Duff VIII, Tabitha Vixx, Milhouse Van Houten, Edna Krabappel.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Stacey Keach, Mandy Moore, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Anderson.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By Joel H. Cohen.
- First Aired on May 21, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: HABF16
- Season: 17
When Homer hears that the Isotopes are on a winning streak, he takes the family to the game. The first baseman's game is going bad, caused by his sexy singing wife Tabitha embarrassing him during the game's national anthem. Buck Mitchell sees Marge and Homer's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Marge And Homer Turn A Couple Play" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Marge And Homer Turn A Couple Play? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!