The Monkey SuitThe Monkey Suit (2006) Season 17 Episode HABF14- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 469 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Edna Krabappel, Wallace Brady, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner, Miss Hoover, Helen Lovejoy, Martin Prince, Melanie Griffith.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Marcia Wallace, Larry Hagman, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Raymond S. Persi.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By J. Stewart Burns.
- First Aired on May 14, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: HABF14
- Season: 17
Working through their checklists of things to do before summer ends, Lisa gets the family to go a museum. At the Springfield Museum of Natural History, an exhibit that Lisa is excited to see on women's history turns into an exhibit on the history of weapons,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Monkey Suit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Monkey Suit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!