The Quetong Missile MysteryThe Quetong Missile Mystery (1965) Episode Z-26- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 312 times this month, and 1642 times total.
- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Bandit, Intercom Voice, Hadji, General Fong, Lt. Singh, Porter, Raj Guru, Commissioner Wah, Sentries, Sentry Posts, Panel Truck Baddies.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Don Messick, Danny Bravo, Henry Corden, Sam Edwards, Keye Luke, Tol Avery, Daws Butler, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Marvin Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, O. E. Callahan, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Chuck Harriton, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, Anatole Kirsanoff, George Nicholas, Jack Ozark, Ed Parks, Jack Parr, Don Patterson; more Animators ...
- Written By William D. Hamilton, Kin Platt, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Arthur Pierson.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 11, 1965.
- This series originally ran through Mar 11, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: Z-26
Dr. Quest and Race investigate the cause of some natives getting sick after eating fish caught in the local lakes, and wind up having to penetrate a hidden missile base to rescue the boys who have... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Quetong Missile Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!