Boola BoolaBoola Boola (1973) Season 1 Episode AF-3- The Addams Family Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 1075 times total.
- The Addams Family Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- Cartoon Characters: Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Pugsley, Wednesday, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Leonard Welanib, Janet Waldo, Jackie Coogan, Ted Cassidy, Jodie Foster, Cindy Henderson, Josh Albee, Howard Caine, John Carver, Pat Harrington; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Iwao Takianoto, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Paul Sommer, Maurice Pooley.
- Animated By Janet Nunn, Rosemary Welch, Mike Pocock, Marie Szmichowska, Tom Barling, Lew Saw, Peter Sachs, Jim Waddell, Bryan Foster, Enrique Arnau, Joan Swanson, Marlene Robinson, Mike Murphy; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Raynor, Bud Atkinson, Jack Mendelsohn, Miles Wilder, Dick Conway, Gene Thompson, Jim Carmichael, Carl Fallberg, Dave Hanan, Fred Crippen; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Mel Roberts.
- First Aired on September 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: AF-3
- Season: 1
The rare Boola-Boola, it is said, can be found in the Black Lake, and The Addams Family have an exciting time when they join in on the search. But they have more to look for than the Boola-Boola when Ocho the octopus... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This story was adapted in issue #1 (90293-410, October 1974) of the Gold Key comic Hanna-Barbera The Addams Family ("In Search Of The Boola Boola").
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boola Boola. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boola Boola? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!