The Rattled RoosterThe Rattled Rooster (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 145 times this month, and 3393 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Rooster, Worm, Rattlesnake, Other Roosters.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Don Williams, John Carey, Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 26, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1402.
A hungry rooster, whose motto is "The early bird gets the worm," can't quite seem to catch the goofy, wise-guy worm. In the course of a few scenes, the worm shoots toothpaste into the rooster's mouth and brushes his "hen's tooth," electrocutes him, repeatedly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Rattled Rooster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rattled Rooster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!