Return Of The Night Master IIReturn Of The Night Master II (2006) Season 1 Episode 111-B- Yin Yang Yo! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 417 times total.
- Yin Yang Yo! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Jetix Europe, Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: George Elliot Animation, Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Pictures, Buena Vista International Television
- Cartoon Characters: Yin, Yang, Master Yo, Night Master, Carl, Herman, Ultimoose, Kraggler, Yuck, Chung Pow Kitties, Zarnot, Saranoia, Roger the Skelewog, Dave, Coop.
- Voice Actors: Stephanie Morgenstern, Martin Roach, Jamie Watson, Jonathon Wilson, Damon Papadopoulos, Scott McCord, Dwayne Hill, Kathleen Laskey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ted Collver, John Fountain, Mark Ackland.
- Produced By Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Aydrea Walden, Steve Marmel.
- Music: Michael Tavera, Kyle Massey.
- First Aired on December 18, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Toon Disney, Jetix (Europe).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111-B
- Season: 1
- United Kingdom / U.S.A. / Canada
Siblings Yin and Yang couldn't be more different except for one common bond- they must both become "Woo Foo" Knights, defeat Carl The Evil Cockroach Wizard, and save the world from plunging into eternal darkness. The rabbit twins also have to finish their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The series is the first Jetix original production to focus on comedy. Earlier series concentrated on action. Adobe Flash animation. Animation was completed in Canada at George Elliot Animation. A small team of Flash animators also worked at... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Return Of The Night Master II. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Return Of The Night Master II? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!