Brotherhood Of ManBrotherhood Of Man (1945) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 160 times this month, and 3561 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- UPA, United Auto Workers
- Directed By Robert Cannon.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Robert Cannon, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By John Hubley, Ring Lardner Jr., Phil Eastman.
- Music: Paul Smith.
- Originally Released in 1945 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
At the close of World War II, the United Auto Workers knew Detroit was going to open factories in the South and that the industry would need an integrated work force. The film was made by some of Hollywood's most innovative talent, including the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Brotherhood Of Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brotherhood Of Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!