Piano MoverPiano Mover (1932) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1315 times this month, and 3291 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on January 04, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3202
- Black & White
Krazy Kat does- or tries to do- exactly what the title implies. However, he gets caught in a rope and (along with the piano) hangs out of a skyscraper window in a scene akin to that experienced by Harold Lloyd in the 1923 comedy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Piano Mover" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Piano Mover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!