Lincoln LoverLincoln Lover (2006) Season 3 Episode 2AJN11- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 536 times total.
- American Dad! Cartoon Episode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Distributed by: Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Terry Bates, Tino, Lincoln (Performance Artist), Waiter, Brett, Jason, Babette, Male Fan, Male Log Cabin Chorus, Hot Andrew, Singer 2006-2007, Conservatives".
- Voice Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker, Stark Sands.
- Directed By Brent Woods.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mark Douglas, Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas, Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen; more Producers ...
- Written By Rick Wiener, Kenny Schwartz, Nahnatchka Khan.
- Awards: Nominee, GLAAD Media Award, Outstanding Individual Episode, 2007.
- Music: Ron Jones, Stan Jones, Todd Sheidenberger.
- Editor: Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on November 05, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2AJN11
- Season: 3
Stan has his heart set on speaking at the Republican National Convention on behalf of the Langley chapter, but when they pass him up for another candidate, he accepts the only endorsement he gets from the local chapter of Gay Republicans. While the people around... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lincoln Lover" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lincoln Lover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!