The American Dad After School SpecialThe American Dad After School Special (2006) Season 3 Episode 2AJN05- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 599 times total.
- American Dad! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Distributed by: Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Avery Bullock, Zach, Man, Veronica, Debbie, Lacy.
- Voice Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Patrick Stewart, David Herman, Azura Skye, Lizzy Caplan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Pam Cooke.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mark Douglas, Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas, Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen; more Producers ...
- Written By Dan Vebber.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Writing in an Animated Television Production, Dan Veber, 2007.
- Music: Ron Jones, Stan Jones, Todd Sheidenberger.
- Editor: Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on September 17, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2AJN05
- Season: 3
After Steve shows a lack of interest in Stan's job, Stan replaces him with Barry, Steve's malicious friend. Barry frames Steve to eliminate him from the household, but when Steve discovers Barry's weakness, he relies on his CIA skills to save the family.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The American Dad After School Special" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The American Dad After School Special? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!