Finances with WolvesFinances with Wolves (2006) Season 2 Episode 1AJN18- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 899 times total.
- American Dad! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Distributed by: Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Toshi, Barry, Terry Bates, Ticket Guy, Valet, Snot, Janice, Chief Shopaholic, Salesman, Arboreus, Mr. Aids, Midnight Runners.
- Voice Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Daisuke Suzuki, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Mike Barker, Curtis Armstrong; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Albert Calleros.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mark Douglas, Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas, Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen; more Producers ...
- Written By Neal Boushell, Sam O'Neal.
- Music: Ron Jones, Stan Jones, Todd Sheidenberger.
- Editor: Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on January 29, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1AJN18
- Season: 2
After Steve shows a lack of interest in Stan's job, Stan replaces him with Barry, Steve's malicious friend. Barry frames Steve to eliminate him from the household, but when Steve discovers Barry's weakness, he relies on his CIA skills to save the family.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Finances with Wolves" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Finances with Wolves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!