Not Particularly Desperate HousewivesNot Particularly Desperate Housewives (2005) Season 2 Episode 1AJN16- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1139 times total.
- American Dad! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Distributed by: Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Avery Bullock, Fat Lady, Female Officer, Terry Bates, Researcher, Casey, Linda Memari, Editor, Hector, Manager, Kristy, Fussy the Dog, Katie, Cops.
- Voice Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Patrick Stewart, Jill Talley, Mike Barker, Paget Brewster; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brent Woods.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mark Douglas, Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas, Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen; more Producers ...
- Written By Dan Vebber.
- Music: Ron Jones, Stan Jones, Todd Sheidenberger.
- Editor: Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on December 18, 2005.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1AJN16
- Season: 2
As Stan continues to dominate the household, Francine finds herself idolizing a group of women who seem to have it all. She tries to impress them and even lies in order to gain acceptance into their group- until she realizes that they aren't as perfect as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Not Particularly Desperate Housewives" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Not Particularly Desperate Housewives? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!