The Three MusketeersThe Three Musketeers (1992) Direct-To-Video Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1285 times this month, and 4264 times total.
- Direct-To-Video CartoonDirect-To_Video
- Golden Films, American Film Investment Corporation
- Distributed by: Trimark Pictures, GoodTimes Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: D'Artagnan, Porthos, Aramis, Monsieur Rochefort, Constance, Monsieur Bonacieux.
- Produced By Diane Eskenazi, Darcy Wright.
- Written By Jack Oleskeri, Alexandre Dumas.
- Music: Richard Hurwitz, John Arrias.
- Originally Released on June 01, 1992.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 50 minutes.
- Season: 2
- Japan / U.S.A.
D'Artagnan is riding his horse through a village on his way to Paris to become a musketeer when he sees Monsieur Rochefort attack a child for accidentally running into him. He just came out of the pub, where he was waiting for the carriage to arrive and he is in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Three Musketeers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Three Musketeers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!