The Easter BunnyThe Easter Bunny (1967) Episode 10- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 901 times total.
- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Super Chicken/Henry Cabot Henhaus III, Fred, Rich Man, Butler.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on November 11, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10
A rich man's butler robs banks. The rich man causes Super Chicken to lose his memory, so Super Chicken's partner Fred takes his place (to disastrous results, of course).
Cartoon Production Information:
A great life of decadence and luxury is not all that is in store for a run-of-the-coup millionaire fowl and not-so-great scientist named Henry Cabot Henhaus III. Just one sip of his super sauce and he transforms into... Super Chicken! With the help... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Easter Bunny? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!