The CentaurThe Centaur (1962) Episode 7- Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1176 times total.
- Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Dudley Do-Right, Nell Fenwick, Inspector Fenwick, Snidely Whiplash, Bruno.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Hans Conried, William Conrad.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on August 08, 1962.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7
Snidely Whiplash dresses up as a horse, steals Dudley's horse, then gets stuck in the horse suit. Dudley thinks Snidely is a centaur, and so he rides Snidely the horse back to the RCMP camp. Snidely becomes Dudley's new horse. Eventually, Snidely can't take it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was a satire of the old-time western melodramas, featured the title character as an inept Canadian Mountie who served under the kind and patient Inspector Fenwick. Do-Right spent most of his time rescuing Fenwick's daughter, Nell, from the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Centaur" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Centaur? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!