The Centipede and the SnailThe Centipede and the Snail (1962) Episode 18- Aesop and Son Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 1089 times total.
- Aesop and Son Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Aesop, Aesop Junior, Centipede, Snail.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Ruggles, Daws Butler, Bill Scott.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on July 11, 1962.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
- Episode Number: 18
A very funny interpretation of all the forest animals in a race to see who is the fastest. You'll be surprised to see how the snail won the race!
Cartoon Production Information:
This show provided audiences with skewed versions of popular fables and fairy tales. Aesop tries to teach his son about life with his tales. His son twists the tales always seems to find an alternate - and comical- meaning.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Centipede and the Snail? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!