Tom Goes To The MayorTom Goes To The Mayor (2004) Episode P-1- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 113 times this month, and 611 times total.
- TV Series Pilotcartoon
- Dipshot Films LLC, Sixth Way Productions, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Peters, Jan Skylar, The Mayor, Wayne Skylar, Joy Peters, Renee the Receptionist, City Council Members.
- Voice Actors: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Stephanie Courtney, Craig Anton, Ron Lynch, Michael Q. Schmidt.
- Directed By Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Produced By Tim Heidecker, Bob Odenkirk, Eric Wareheim.
- Written By Eric Wareheim, Tim Heidecker.
- Music: Davin Wood.
- Editor: Jonathan Krissel, Doug Lussenhop, Christopher McDonnell.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-1
Tom suggests to The Mayor that he should open two new restaurants in town from his Skooner's and Gulliver's restaurant chains.
Cartoon Production Information:
Budgeted at an estimated $1.1 million.
This TV series began as a Web cartoon on timanderic.com.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tom Goes To The Mayor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tom Goes To The Mayor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!