A Small ProblemA Small Problem (2006) Episode 111- Ben 10 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 658 times total.
- Ben 10 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Ben Tennyson, Upgrade, Grey Matter, Heatblast, Ghostfreak, Vilgax, Diamondhead, XLR8, Ripjaw, Gwen Tennyson, Grandpa Max Tennyson, Fourarms, Stinkfly, Wildmutt, Old Lady, Howell Wainwright (Head Scientist), Enoch), Henchman, Teen Attendant.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Richard Steven Horvitz, Steven Jay Blum, Jim Ward, Fred Tatasciore, Meagan Smith, Paul Eiding, Richard McGonagle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scooter Tidwell.
- Produced By Duncan Rouleau, Kelly Crews, Alex Soto, Jennifer Pelphrey, Brian A. Miller, Sam Register.
- Written By Sean Jara.
- Editor: Mark T. Collins.
- First Aired on March 11, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111
When Ben is denied entrance to a ride because he isn't tall enough, he decides to change into one of his alien forms. Unfortunately, Ben ends up getting stuck as Grey Matter by accident and finds himself captured by a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Small Problem" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Small Problem? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!