And Then There Were 10And Then There Were 10 (2005) Episode 101- Ben 10 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1440 times total.
- Ben 10 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Ben Tennyson, Upgrade, Grey Matter, Heatblast, Ghostfreak, Vilgax, Diamondhead, XLR8, Ripjaw, Gwen Tennyson, Grandpa Max Tennyson, Fourarms, Stinkfly, Wildmutt, Robotic Lieutenant, Ranger, Teacher, Jamie, Mz. Moxy (Theme Song Vocalist), Campers, Bullies.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Richard Steven Horvitz, Steven Jay Blum, Jim Ward, Fred Tatasciore, Meagan Smith, Paul Eiding, Richard McGonagle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scooter Tidwell.
- Produced By Duncan Rouleau, Kelly Crews, Alex Soto, Jennifer Pelphrey, Brian A. Miller, Sam Register.
- Written By Thomas Pugsley.
- Editor: Mark T. Collins.
- First Aired on December 27, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
Average 10-year-old kid Ben Tennyson, his Grandpa Max and his Cousin Gwen's summer of adventure takes an odd turn when Ben discovers a watch-like object (the Omnitrix Prototype) that has been jettisoned from alien spacecraft high above the earth. When the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "And Then There Were 10" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about And Then There Were 10? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!