Crusader And The ShowboatCrusader And The Showboat (1949) Episode 171 to 195- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 722 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, Captain Huckleberry, The Headless Oarsman, Whetstone Whiplash/Sternwheel Jackson, Achilles the Heel/Rhatt Butler.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 171 to 195
Captain Huckleberry, owner of the Mississippi showboat Levee Belle, thinks he's being jinxed by the headless Oarsman, a river ghost. But Crusader, Rags and Garfield discover the real villains: Whetstone Whiplash and Achilles the Heel, disguised as Sternwheel... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crusader And The Showboat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader And The Showboat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!