Crusader And The Mad Hollywood ScientistCrusader And The Mad Hollywood Scientist (1949) Episode 131 to 145- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 625 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Professor Belfry Q. Batts, Vemon.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 131 to 145
Vengeful Professor Belfry Q. Batts- a frustrated actor- invents gloom juice, to make all Hollywood actors ugly. When Crusader investigates, Rags is connected to a brain-switching machine along with Batts's assistant, Vemon the vulture. Crusader saves the day by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crusader And The Mad Hollywood Scientist. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader And The Mad Hollywood Scientist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!