Crusader And The Great Horse MysteryCrusader And The Great Horse Mystery (1949) Episode 71 to 90- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 685 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, Andiron, Gaston Glub.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 71 to 90
Crusader's old pal Andiron the Fire Horse needs help. The steeds of Oatville, Kentucky, are vanishing. Crusader learns that Gaston Glub (of Glub's Glue fame) is making a new superglue from horses' hooves. Unfortunately, our heroes are framed as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crusader And The Great Horse Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader And The Great Horse Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!