The Apache KidThe Apache Kid (1930) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 557 times this month, and 3213 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on October 09, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3011
- Black & White
Krazy and his girlfriend are dancing at a nightclub. In the blink of an eye, the girl gets kidnapped by a hoodlum on a horse.
Cartoon Production Information:
The name "Apache" refers to the dance Krazy and his girlfriend performed in the short. The dance itself is of French origin.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Apache Kid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Apache Kid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!