The Italian BobThe Italian Bob (2005) Season 17 Episode F75059- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 417 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Francesca, Sideshow Bob, Edna Krabappel, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Martin Prince.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Kelsey Grammer, Marcia Wallace; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mark Kirkland.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By John Frink.
- Awards: Nominee, WGA Award, Animation, John Frink, 2007.
- First Aired on December 11, 2005.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: F75059
- Season: 17
After crashing his Stutz Bearcat, Mr. Burns sends Homer and the family to pick up a fancy sports car in Italy. While taking in the sights, they have an accident and end up stranded in a small village where a rehabilitated Sideshow Bob is the beloved mayor. Bob... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Italian Bob" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Italian Bob? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!