The Girl Who Slept Too LittleThe Girl Who Slept Too Little (2005) Season 17 Episode F72215- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 429 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Raymond S. Persi.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By John Frink.
- Awards: Nominee, Writers Guild of America Award, Animation -- Any Length -- One Airing Time, John Frink, 2005.
- First Aired on September 18, 2005.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: F72215
- Season: 17
The Simpsons protest the next-door construction of a stamp museum and successfully have it relocated to a cemetery lot. The family is dismayed to see the old cemetery moving into the museum's place on its neighboring lot. Lisa soon finds herself suffering... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Soundtrack: "Bonanza," Composed by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Girl Who Slept Too Little" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Girl Who Slept Too Little? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!