The Moon And The Son: An Imagined Conversation
Alternate Title: The Moon And The SonThe Moon And The Son: An Imagined Conversation (The Moon And The Son) (2005) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 148 times this month, and 2372 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- John Canemaker Productions, Shadowbox Films Inc.
- Distributed by: John Canemaker Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Father, Son.
- Voice Actors: John Turturro, Eli Wallach.
- Directed By John Canemaker.
- Produced By John Canemaker, Peggy Stern.
- Written By John Canemaker, Joseph Kennedy, Peggy Stern.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Film (Animated), 2006, Winner, Emmy, Outstanding Individual Achievement in a Craft: Graphic & Artistic Design, 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Ron Sadoff.
- Editor: David Mehlman.
- Originally Released on January 05, 2005.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 28:27 minutes.
A colorful, moving, ultimately devastating plea from a boy to his late father. Part immigrant's tale and part diary, it is a distinctly American story about the possibilities of redrawing one's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Moon And The Son."
Release date is that of exhibition at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Moon And The Son: An Imagined Conversation" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Moon And The Son: An Imagined Conversation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!