Ojamajo Doremi (Series)Ojamajo Doremi (Series) (1999) Anime Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 465 times total.
- Ojamajo Doremi AnimeAnime SeriesSeries
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Doremi, Lika, Hazuki, Aiko, Momoko.
- Directed By Junichi Sato, Takuya Igarashi, Akinori Yabe.
- Animated By Yoshihiko Umakoshi, Chuji Nakajima.
- Written By Reiko Yoshida, Yumi Kageyama, Atsushi Yamatoya, Midori Kuriyama.
- Series Began Airing around 1999.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for at least 46 episodes.
The series featured crayon and watercolor backgrounds in imitation of children's books.
The character of Momoko, an American, was introduced in the third season, which started in 2001.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ojamajo Doremi (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ojamajo Doremi (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!