The Cat's MeowThe Cat's Meow (1930) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 947 times this month, and 3373 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on January 02, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3001
- Black & White
Krazy Kat runs a nightclub for rich guests, although with the onset of the Depression, some of them are getting poorer. One toff finds the eagle symbols coming to life and flying off his coins. A band of mice (called "the Ignatzes" in publicity, though none is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Cat's Meow. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cat's Meow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!