The Short Circuit CaseThe Short Circuit Case (1966)
This page has been viewed 172 times this month, and 721 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Hal Seeger Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Batfink, Karate, Brother Goose, Chief Of Police, Hugo A Go-Go.
- Voice Actors: Frank Buxton, Len Maxwell.
- Directed By Hal Seeger.
- Produced By Hal Seeger.
- Animated By Myron Waldman.
- Written By Heywood Kling.
- Music: Alessandro Alessandroni, Sergio Cafaro, Alberto DiTomasso Fusco; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on April 21, 1966.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Production Number: 2
Hugo A Go-Go is to blame when the city is plunged into darkness.
Cartoon Production Information:
Batfink's hero has supersonic sonar-radar and wings like a shield of steel. With his sidekick Karate, he attempts to thwart the plans of archvillain Hugo A Go-Go.
This was an obvious parody of the 1966 Batman live-action TV series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Short Circuit Case. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Short Circuit Case? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!