Tsunami Ami Yumi
Alternate Title: Surfs UpTsunami Ami Yumi (Surfs Up) (2004) Season 1 Episode 007-C- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 830 times total.
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network, Renegade Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Ami Onuki, Yumi Yoshimura, Kaz, Jeng Kang, Tekirai, Timmy.
- Voice Actors: Ami Onuki, Yumi Yoshimura, Grey DeLisle, Janice Kawaye, Keone Young.
- Directed By Darrell Van Citters.
- Produced By Ashley Postlewaite.
- Animated By Joey Adams, John Anderson, Jezreel Mann Carlos II, Douglas Gray, Cesar Henriquez, Walt Holcombe, Erik Knutson, Dave Markowitz, Milton Pool, Douglas Rowell, Tim Szabo, Mark Kausler; more Animators ...
- Written By Adam Beechen, Steven Banks, Greg Benson, Kim Evey, Scott Gray, Steven Kriozere, Michelle Lamoreaux, Robert Lamoreaux, Guy Toubes, Mitch Watson; more Writers ...
- Music: Ami Onuki, Yumi Yoshimura.
- Editor: Joe Campana.
- First Aired on December 31, 2004.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 007-C
- Season: 1
Ami convinces Yumi to join her in a surfing competition.
Cartoon Production Information:
Pulled from air on Cartoon Network in the U.S.A. for June 17, 2006; Ski Sick / Claw and Order / Janice Jealous aired instead.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tsunami Ami Yumi" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tsunami Ami Yumi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!