Identity CrisisIdentity Crisis (2005) Season 2 Episode 26- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 133 times this month, and 828 times total.
- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, Technus, Theater Manager, Little Girl, Policeman.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Kevin Petrilak, Wincat Alcala, Butch Hartman.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Marty Isenberg.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production, Ben Balistreri, 2005.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- Editor: Steve Marmel.
- First Aired on September 23, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 26
- Season: 2
Technus is back! But this is a new and improved Technus, a smoother operator who refuses to shout out his plans. Danny's not worried, especially after he accidentally splits himself in two, and he decides to leave the ghost-hunting to his superhero side and allow... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Identity Crisis" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Identity Crisis? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!