The Kangaroo KidThe Kangaroo Kid (1938) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1133 times this month, and 3269 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Father Kangaroo, Son Kangaroo, Mother Kangaroo, Champ, Audience.
- Directed By Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould.
- Written By Jack Miller.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on December 23, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3828
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A tough former boxing champ kangaroo father tries to teach his sissy son (who wants to be a musician) to be a boxer. The kid has a boxing match against the current champ. Everybody in the audience is a kangaroo. He wins the fight by cheating and fighting dirty,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Kangaroo Kid. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Kangaroo Kid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!