I Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My MindI Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My Mind (2005) Episode 4- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 620 times total.
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, Lead Minion, Announcer, Skeeter Khomen-Getit, Deputy Minion, June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Dennis Lee, Zombies.
- Voice Actors: Lara Jill Miller.
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Marsha Griffin, Timothy McKeon, Judd Winick.
- Editor: Roger Hinze.
- First Aired on June 05, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4
June and Marcus (her secret crush) are given a class assignment to do a report on a mummy. Trouble arises when the mummy is brought back to life, raises the dead as a workforce, and opens a restaurant chain. June must stop the mummy from permanently raising his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Juniper Lee is a typical 11-year-old girl born into the secret responsibility of fighting the forces of mischief and chaos that hide everywhere. On any given day, she may have to skip out on her best friend's birthday party to discipline some... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My Mind" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Got My Mind On My Mummy And My Mummy On My Mind? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!