I Was A Teenage BabysitterI Was A Teenage Babysitter (1990) Season 1 Episode 2- Potsworth & Co. Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 101 times this month, and 1070 times total.
- Potsworth & Co. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Kalato Studios
- Distributed by: Sleepy Kid Co. LTD.
- Cartoon Characters: Potsworth, Super Nick, Rosie, Carter, Grand Dozer, Sebastian, Greystone Giant, Kaiko, Nightmare Prince, Nightmare Prince's Mother, Mighty Murph.
- Voice Actors: Clive Revill, Whitby Hertford, Elizabeth Harnois, Janice Kawaye, George Lemore, Hamilton Camp, Rob Paulsen, Kenneth Mars, Michael Bell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Jeff Segal, William Hanna, Joseph Barnera, Paul Sabella.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Mike Bennett, Oliver Callahan, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi, Bob Bemiller; more Animators ...
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Pat Foley, Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 08, 1990.
- Originally Aired on BBC1 (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2
- Season: 1
Four neighborhood kids and a dog travel to the Dream Zone every night, and contend with the Nightmare Prince.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was based on a British line of sleepwear and toys. This series was titled "Potsworth & Co" for it's original run on BBC in the United Kingdom. For it's run in the United States, the series was retitled "Midnight Patrol: Adventures In... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Was A Teenage Babysitter. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Was A Teenage Babysitter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!