Danger In TibetDanger In Tibet (2000) Season 1 Episode 9- A Miss Mallard Mystery Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 104 times this month, and 655 times total.
- A Miss Mallard Mystery Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- CINAR Animation
- Animation Studio: Shanghai Animation Film Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Miss Mallard, Inspector Willard Widgeon.
- Voice Actors: Kate Hurman.
- Written By Robert M. Quackenbush.
- First Aired about 2000.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9
- Season: 1
- Canada / China
Willard has gone missing. He left Switzerland, against orders, in pursuit of a gold thief, and he has disappeared in the Himalayas. Miss Mallard comes looking for her nephew, but she finds more than she could ever have imagined: a mysterious hidden city, the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Danger In Tibet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Danger In Tibet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!