Christopher CrumpetChristopher Crumpet (1953) - Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 2191 times total.
- Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Christopher Crumpet, Mother, Father, Bilgewater, T.J. Tailgate.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Marian Richman.
- Directed By Robert Cannon.
- Produced By John Hubley, Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Bill Melendez, Frank Smith, Tom McDonald.
- Written By T. Hee, Robert Cannon.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1954.
- Music: George Bruns.
- Originally Released on June 25, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Production Number: 5304
Christopher Crumpet's father has a dilemma: his son wants a rocket- a REAL rocket- and if Christopher doesn't get his way, he turns into a chicken. When Crumpet's creepy co-worker, Bilgewater, tries to use Christopher's "talent" to win a bet, he fails miserably.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Excluding the opening and closing framing sequences, the entire cartoon is in black and white save for Christopher's hair, which is bright red.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Christopher Crumpet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Christopher Crumpet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!