Trio's CompanyTrio's Company (2004) Season 2 Episode 625-012- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 164 times this month, and 866 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben, Peanut, Inch-High Private Eye, Ride Operator, Vince, Finkerton, Peter Potamus, Gigi, Black Vulcan.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Maurice LaMarche, Chris Edgerly, Debi Mae West, Phil LaMarr.
- Directed By Richard Ferguson Hull.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Erik Richter, Michael Ouweleen, Steve Patrick.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on April 18, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 625-012
- Season: 2
Harvey joins a new health club, and he is attracted to his personal trainer, Gigi. But it seems that everybody is reaching her target zone except for him. On the legal front, Harvey is representing Inch-High Private Eye, who believes that he's been illegally... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trio's Company. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trio's Company? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!