The Great Can DriveThe Great Can Drive (1997) Season 1 Episode 111-B- Disney's Recess Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 171 times this month, and 947 times total.
- Disney's Recess Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Plus One Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Theodore J. Detweiller, Vince LaSalle, Ashley Spinelli, Mikey Blumberg, Gretchen P. Grundler, Gustav P. Griswold, Muriel P. Finster, Principal Peter Prickly, Ms. Grotke, Randall J. Weems, King Bob, Ashley Armbruster, Ashley Beaule, Ashley Quinlan, Ashley Tomasian, Digger Sam, Digger Dave, Francis, Menlo, Butch, Ms. Lemmon, Hank, Coach Kluge, Bertha, Superintendent Fred Skinner, Mayor Phillip Fitzhue, Lieutennant Griswold, Flo Spinelli, Bob Spinelli, Leonard Weems, Guru Kid.
- Voice Actors: Ross Malinger, Andrew Lawrence, Ricky D'Shon Collins.
- Directed By Chuck Sheetz.
- Produced By Paul Germain, Joe Ansolabehere.
- Written By Michael Kramer, Gary Glasberg.
- Music: Denis M. Hannigan.
- First Aired on November 22, 1997.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111-B
- Season: 1
At first only Mikey wants to participate in the Thanksgiving can drive competition against the unbeatable Ashley's. But then the other kids join in to beat the Ashley's.
Cartoon Production Information:
From the co-creators of Rugrats came this look at the most dangerous battleground of preadolescence... Recess. In this One Saturday Morning series, six fourth graders banded together against... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Can Drive. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Can Drive? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!