Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Magoo's Lodge BrotherMagoo's Lodge Brother (1959) - Mister Magoo Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 510 times this month, and 1662 times total.
- Mister Magoo Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Bank Robber, Police.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Rudy Larriva.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Casey Onaitis, Ed Friedman, Barney Posner.
- Written By Dick Shaw, Dick Kinney.
- Music: Jack Meakin.
- Originally Released on May 07, 1959.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5905
Thinking that he's at a lodge party, Magoo is actually on board a cargo ship where a bank robber is hiding out. He manages to thwart the robber's attempt to evade the police, who are looking... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Composer Jack Meakin reused the title theme nearly intact from his 1950 theme for the short-lived Hal Peary radio show "Honest Harold Hemp." It later became a frequently heard subtheme for Mister Magoo cartoons.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Magoo's Lodge Brother. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magoo's Lodge Brother? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Magoo's Lodge Brother, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.