Legends From CampLegends From Camp (2004)
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 979 times total.
- Animated Film Shown In Festivals and CompetitionsFestivalAnimated Film
- Miles Inada
- Cartoon Characters: Kappa.
- Directed By Miles Inada, Evan Carroll.
- Animated By Miles Inada, Evan Carroll.
- Written By Lawson Inada, Miles Inada.
- Music: Todd Barton.
- Originally Released in Apr, 2004 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
A surrealist-style film about the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, based on the poetry of director Miles Inada's father Lawson, who was interned in the camps as a boy. Original music by Todd Barton of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
3D computer animation. "In some ways, it's a metaphor for this boy's attempt to understand what is going on in his life. But the imagery is not literal re-creations of the camp. Basically, it's a nightmare seen by a child and his attempts to come... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Legends From Camp" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Legends From Camp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!