The Final Face OffThe Final Face Off (1996) Season 1 Episode 121- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 79 times this month, and 924 times total.
- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation Co., Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Wildwing, Nosedive, Grin, Tanya, Mallory MacMallard, Duke L'Orange, Phil Palmfeather, Captain Klegghorn, Thrash, Mook April, Lord Dragaunus, Seige, Wraith, Chameleon, Dr. Droid, Asteroth, Borg, Canard, B.R.A.W.N..
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Ian Zierling, Steve Mackall, Brad Garrett, April Winchell, Jennifer Hale, Jeff Bennett, Jim Belushi, Roy Firestone; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Doug Murphy, Blair Peters, Joe Barruso.
- Produced By Blair Peters, Lisa Salamone, Joe Barruso.
- Animated By Kwun Churl Lee, Lee Kyung Ho, Hong Oh Hyun, Kang Won Que, Lee Young Sook, Kang Churl, Lee Sang Churl, Kim Choong Sung, Choi Ore Woo, Choi Ae Kyung.
- Music: Carl Swander Johnson.
- Editor: Sarah Pryan, Karen Doulac, Robert S. Birchard, Monte Bramer.
- First Aired on December 07, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC / Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 121
- Season: 1
After Chameleon quits, he makes himself look like the king of Atlantis and gets treated, finally, with some respect. But Atlantis is filled with Balerium Crystals and Dragaunus wants them! Only Wildwings mask can find Atlantis so you know what Dragaunus is gonna... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Final Face Off. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Final Face Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!