Take Me To Your LeaderTake Me To Your Leader (1996) Season 1 Episode 108- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 118 times this month, and 1381 times total.
- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation Co., Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Wildwing, Nosedive, Grin, Tanya, Mallory MacMallard, Duke L'Orange, Phil Palmfeather, Captain Klegghorn, Thrash, Mook April, Lord Dragaunus, Seige, Wraith, Chameleon, Dr. Droid, Asteroth, Borg, Canard, B.R.A.W.N..
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Ian Zierling, Steve Mackall, Brad Garrett, April Winchell, Jennifer Hale, Jeff Bennett, Jim Belushi, Roy Firestone; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Doug Murphy, Blair Peters, Joe Barruso.
- Produced By Blair Peters, Lisa Salamone, Joe Barruso.
- Animated By Kwun Churl Lee, Lee Kyung Ho, Hong Oh Hyun, Kang Won Que, Lee Young Sook, Kang Churl, Lee Sang Churl, Kim Choong Sung, Choi Ore Woo, Choi Ae Kyung.
- Music: Carl Swander Johnson.
- Editor: Sarah Pryan, Karen Doulac, Robert S. Birchard, Monte Bramer.
- First Aired on October 11, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC / Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
After screwing up an attack on Dragaunus, Wildwings decides leader is not the job for him so he quits. Meanwhile, two strange aliens were passing Earth when they were attacked by the Saurians who had stolen the Aerowing. The ducks got it back but now the aliens... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Take Me To Your Leader" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Take Me To Your Leader? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!