The First Face Off- Part 2The First Face Off- Part 2 (1996) Season 1 Episode 102- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 132 times this month, and 1496 times total.
- The Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunwoo Animation Co., Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Wildwing, Nosedive, Grin, Tanya, Mallory MacMallard, Duke L'Orange, Phil Palmfeather, Captain Klegghorn, Thrash, Mook April, Lord Dragaunus, Seige, Wraith, Chameleon, Dr. Droid, Asteroth, Borg, Canard, B.R.A.W.N..
- Voice Actors: Townsend Coleman, Ian Zierling, Steve Mackall, Brad Garrett, April Winchell, Jennifer Hale, Jeff Bennett, Jim Belushi, Roy Firestone; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Doug Murphy, Blair Peters, Joe Barruso.
- Produced By Blair Peters, Lisa Salamone, Joe Barruso.
- Animated By Kwun Churl Lee, Lee Kyung Ho, Hong Oh Hyun, Kang Won Que, Lee Young Sook, Kang Churl, Lee Sang Churl, Kim Choong Sung, Choi Ore Woo, Choi Ae Kyung.
- Music: Carl Swander Johnson.
- Editor: Sarah Pryan, Karen Doulac, Robert S. Birchard, Monte Bramer.
- First Aired on September 06, 1996.
- Originally Aired on ABC / Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102
- Season: 1
The first episode of the show. How did the ducks get to Earth anyway? What ever happened to Canard? And how in the world did they end up meeting such a boob like Phil Palmfeather? This episode will answer all of those questions... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The First Face Off- Part 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The First Face Off- Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!