House Of Bloo'sHouse Of Bloo's (2004) Episode 001, 002, 003- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 2205 times total.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Boulder Media, Ltd., Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mac, Bloo, Wilt, Coco, Eduardo, Madame Foster, Mr. Herriman, Ms. Frances, Scissors, Host, Australian Host, Nature Show Host, Announcer, Sultry Woman, Snooty Girl, Snooty Mom, Snooty Dad, Boy, Unicorns, Funky.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Craig McCracken.
- Produced By Craig McCracken, Mike Moon, Victoria McCollum, Vincent Aniceto.
- Animated By Alejandro Meza, Elaine Reali, Erik Girndt, Greg Franklin, Jeffrey Zikry, Joel Reid, Justin Murphy, Marius Alecse, Robert Lilly III, Shawn Sarkis Toshikian.
- Written By Craig McCracken.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Main Title Theme Music, 2005; more Awards ...
- Music: James L. Venable, Jennifer Kes Remington.
- First Aired on August 13, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 1:30 minute.
- Episode Number: 001, 002, 003
When eight-year-old Mac is forced to give up his imaginary friend Bloo, they find Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an amazing house for unwanted imaginary friends. Their problems appear to be solved until a sinister plot by an evil imaginary friend puts Bloo... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Pilot episode, also split into three episodes.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "House Of Bloo's" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about House Of Bloo's? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!