How Now McBoing BoingHow Now McBoing Boing (1954) - Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 173 times this month, and 1686 times total.
- Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Gerald McBoing Boing, Gerald's Parents.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller.
- Directed By Robert Cannon.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Frank Smith, Alan Zaslove, Gerald Ray.
- Written By T. Hee, R. Cannon.
- Music: George Bruns.
- Originally Released on September 09, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Gerald's parents, frustrated at his inability to talk, call in various experts (including the world's greatest voice professor) to teach their boy to speak in words instead of sound effects. They all fail until, by chance, Gerald tries to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How Now McBoing Boing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How Now McBoing Boing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!