Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
TangoTango (1981) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 570 times this month, and 1729 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Se-Ma-For Film Studio, Film Polski
- Directed By Zbigniew Rybczynski.
- Produced By Zbigniew Rybczynski.
- Animated By Zbigniew Rybczynski.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Film (Animated), 1983, Grand Prix, Zbigniew Rybczynski, Annecy International Animated Film Festival, 1981; more Awards ...
- Music: Janusz Hajdun.
- Editor: Barbara Sarnocinska.
- Originally Released in May, 1981 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:54 minutes.
Thirty-six characters from different stages of life interact in one room, moving in loops, observed by a static camera.
Cartoon Production Information:
Experimental short movie, animated using multiple techniques. Said director Zbigniew Rybczynski: "I had to draw and paint about 16,000 cell-mattes, and make several hundred thousand exposures on an optical printer. It took a full seven months, 16... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tango" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tango? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Tango, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.