Unmanned Machines Mean Unarmed MenUnmanned Machines Mean Unarmed Men (1942) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 427 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Produced By Philip Ragan.
- Animated By Philip Ragan.
- Originally Released in 1942 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 1:00 minute.
Reminding industrial workers of the vital necessity of being on the job all day, every day, so that military requirements for fighting World War II can be met.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Unmanned Machines Mean Unarmed Men. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Unmanned Machines Mean Unarmed Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!