ScherzoScherzo (1939) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1086 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Directed By Norman McLaren.
- Produced By Norman McLaren.
- Originally Released in 1939 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 1:25 minute.
Picture and sound dance triple-quick in this version of a musical scherzo. A film without words.
Cartoon Production Information:
Norman McLaren made Scherzo early after his arrival in North America in 1939, but the film was subsequently lost. In 1984, the original materials were found, and the hand-drawn images and sound were reconstituted.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Scherzo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scherzo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!