Avalon, Part ThreeAvalon, Part Three (1995) Season 2 Episode 4319-045- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 582 times total.
- Gargoyles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goliath, Elisa Maza, Bronx, Boudicca, Demona, Angela, Magus, Guardian, Macbeth, St. King Arthur, Gabriel, King Kenneth, The Weird Sisters, Princess Katharine, Archmage.
- Voice Actors: Keith David, Salli Richardson [Salli Richardson-Whitfield], Frank Welker, Marina Sirtis, Brigitte Bako, Jeff Bennett, Gerrit Graham; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dennis J. Woodyard.
- Produced By Frank Paur, Greg Weisman, Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Lydia C. Marano.
- Music: Carl Johnson, Carl Johnson.
- Editor: Monte Bramer, Susan Edmunson, Bob Birchard, Elen Orso, Shannon Scudder; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 22, 1995.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4319-045
- Season: 2
The Sleeping King has been awakened. Goliath and all his allies fight the Archmage, Demona, Macbeth, and three of Auberon's children.
Cartoon Production Information:
The weekly syndicated series told the story of a very powerful race of winged creatures, who were cursed to dormancy in the year 994 A.D. The curse was lifted 1000 years later when the gargoyles were resurrected in modern-day New York City. Taking... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Avalon, Part Three. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Avalon, Part Three? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!