The Prince And The PauperThe Prince And The Pauper (1990) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 2473 times this month, and 9092 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, The Prince, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Captain Pete, King, Archbishop, Weasels, Pig, Kids.
- Voice Actors: Wayne Allwine, Bill Farmer, Arthur Burghardt, Charles Adler, Frank Welker, Elvia Allman, Tim Eyster, Rocky Krakoff, Roy Dotrice; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Scribner, Leon Joosen.
- Produced By Dan Rounds.
- Animated By Andreas Deja, Dale L. Baer, Mark Henn, Mark Kausler, Lennie K. Graves, Jay Jackson, Michael Gerard, Michael Polvani, Doug Krohn, Ernesto Lopez, Brigitte Hartley, Tom Sito, Doug Frankel; more Animators ...
- Written By Gerrit Graham, Samuel Graham, Chris Hubbell, Mark Twain.
- Music: Nicholas Pike.
- Editor: H. Lee Peterson.
- Originally Released on November 16, 1990.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 30796
Mickey 'plays both title roles' in this animated retelling of the classic Twain tale. The Mickey's decide to trade spots for the day, while Captain of the Guard Pete is planning to overthrow the dying King and take over the kingdom. Prince- now Pauper- Mickey... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last cel-animated film made by Disney.
Released with Disney's animated feature "The Rescuers Down Under."
First shown on the Disney Channel on January 12, 1992.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Prince And The Pauper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Prince And The Pauper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!